Sunday 19 July 2009

A bit knackered

Evening light.

It's the end of a long but lovely weekend. We had my husband's mum and her partner and his son come to stay. We didn't do much - a bit of shopping, a lot of playing with lego, a bit of Wii and a lot of nattering, but I am absolutely shattered, two nights on an air bed have taken their toll.

So there will be no tile nipping or sewing this evening, just a long hot bath and a very early night.

Tomorrow is Monday, the start of a new week and a new challenge for myself: I am going to do 2-3 hours of sewing every night this week. The only way to really learn is to make the time. I find it really relaxing so it'll also force me to chill out of an evening, rather than hurtling around like a loon doing washing-up and tidying things.

Night night, blogland xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from my readers so please drop me a note :)