Saturday 17 October 2009

Crochet granny-squares!

It isn't hard to do something creative each day at the moment. I make endless granny squares when I am on the train, in front of the telly, whilst Lillia is eating her lunch...



They are beginning to take over!



I love the colours, nice and cosy. They are going to become a blanket eventually...


Mountains of granny squares...



Lillia likes to gather them up and throw them around, then pick them up and throw them around again. It's nice that these little squares are keeping everyone so happy.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Ali

    I really like your posts and I too am 'hooked on crochet' having started just a couple of months ago. I'm fairly new to blogging and I too LOVE tea. Have a look at www.frou-frou.co.uk

    Thanks for contact on flickr, look forward to seeing what you're up to. Regards, Fiona

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from my readers so please drop me a note :)