Sunday 29 November 2009

Day 344: Hand sewn radiator smellies




Six years ago today I got hitched.  It was raining, very windy and totally perfect.

I always loved this time of year anyway, I love the colours and smells of autumn and winter and I am a Christmas addict.  So now we have an excuse for an extra celebration every 29th November.

Bearing in mind the gorgeous festive smells of the season I have been making the little smelly pouches I had pondered on in this post.  Just simple festive stuffed squares filled with crushed cinnamon and cloves...


They smell divine and I like to pop them on the radiators so they warm up and send their warm and glowing scents wafting through the room...


Delicious.  They're very simple to make too so I think there will be a few of these in friends' and family's stockings come Christmas morning!



These pictures aren't scratch-and-sniff unfortunately!  Go crack open a jar of cinnamon and a jar of cloves and inhale, preferably by the light of the Christmas tree with a glass of wine in your hand.  That should give you a fair idea..yum yum.

x

1 comment:

  1. What a lovely idea.I need LOTS of those to mask the smell of eau de dog!Love the hearts.

    Bellaboo

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from my readers so please drop me a note :)