Saturday 13 February 2010

Toadstool happiness

Did you guess?


Did you?


Yes I have been making little felt toadstools!


I started doodling them during a long and boring meeting last week.  I usually draw patterns and flowers and swirly shapes so I don't know why I suddenly started drawing toadstools.


I couldn't stop! When I got home I just had to turn my doodles into three-dimensional objects...


And now my bookshelfs are sprinkled with a little toadstool happiness!


What is about toadstools that is so cute and happy?

:)




4 comments:

  1. I did guess correctly! They turned out great, so cute. I like that one that's standing slightly askew.

    Where did you get that magical polka dot felt? I've never seen any like that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I guessed too! They are adorable. These IS something about them. I love to mosaic them :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are so cute.
    And look great lined up.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aha, I thought so. They're very cute. How did you make them stand up by themselves?

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from my readers so please drop me a note :)