Thursday 29 April 2010

Secret Post Club

I am playing catch up this week, can you tell?

Nearly two weeks ago now I received my first ever Secret Post Club parcel.  Having sent mine off to the US a few days earlier I was so excited to receive mine so quickly!  Annie of Incessant Ramblings sent me some lovely bits.  A little pampering set of bath and shower smellies...


Anyone who knows me knows how much I love smellies so these are right up my street!

Annie also made this beautiful cherub...


Isn't he lovely?  He is varnished so can be displayed in my garden, where he is currently nestled amongst the herbs and young vegetable plants. 

Annie's blog is well worth a visit, she is an amazing photographer, I mean seriously good.  She also sent me a bar of proper lovely Green and Blacks milk chocolate but..er..I can't seem to find it right now...can't think where it might have gone..ahem...

I am loving the Secret Post Club, the pleasure of putting a package together for somebody, the excitement of receiving something in the post, and the opportunity to discover other crafty women in the blogisphere, other mums, like-minded people. If you want to get involved click on the link in my sidebar *points to the right* over there, you won't regret it!

xx

1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad you liked what I sent. It's so lovely, yet difficult trying to decide what goodies to put in a secret parcel. we have some of the same disappearing chocolate in our house LOL and thanks for your kind comments about my photography - that's made my day :) xx

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from my readers so please drop me a note :)