Friday 21 May 2010

A spot of crochet


Just dropping by very quickly to say that some crafting activity has been resumed! 

In the last couple of weeks I have been able to pick up a crochet hook and start hooking away again, something I have been just too queasy to do before.


Granny squares are always a good easy start aren't they?  I cna happily hook away at these without feeling too sickly. 


And also a little thrifting has been happening!  Oh yes, this little cupboard was an eBay bargain at, wait for it, £6!!


It won't be staying dark and woody of course, it is destined for sanding and white paint and pretty drawer liners!  I am hoping this won't take me two years to get round to doing, I'll keep you posted!

Hope everyone is enjoying a sunny crafty Friday!

x

2 comments:

  1. Glad you're feeling better these days. Isn't it funny how something so simple (granny squares) can make you feel so sick under certain circumstances? Hope it's now a source of relaxation instead!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy to hear you are feeling better - what a bargain for that cupboard and it fits so beautifully in that nook! I can't wait to see it in white :)

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from my readers so please drop me a note :)