Saturday 19 June 2010

Completed destash blanket

Apologies for the unscheduled break in service there, we've had some family things to deal with this week and blogs have been very low down on the agenda.

However normal service is starting to resume and creativity is back in full swing.  As well as dusting down my sewing machine now that the nausea has passed, I have also managed to completed my destash blanket!  Woo! 


It's still in need of a spot of blocking (which I shall probably never get around to doing) but I love it.  As the colours are fairly gender neutral it'll be the perfect blanket for my winter baby.

There has been a lot of creating going on lately so there is more from me to come, but for now I am just dropping by to say hello :)

3 comments:

  1. A lovely blanket.Great colours and your crochet is so neat!Look forward to seeing more of your creations!

    Bellaboo :0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pleased to hear the nausea has passed. Love the blanket can't wait to see what else you've been up to.
    Take care
    Jenny

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great result for a destash blanket! Glad you're feeling better.

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from my readers so please drop me a note :)