Monday 7 February 2011

February

Ok so I am a little late in welcoming February but boy am I glad it's here at last.  I don't mind January at all, in fact I quite like it, but this year January felt lonnnnnng.  I am most pleased to see the start of a new month.


February to me is a month of new beginnings, it is the first month to start planting seeds for the vegetable patch, the air changes and, if the last few years are anything to go by, it'll probably snow!  February is the month the year gets going. 

That said, February for me is looking remarkably like January so far...




Baby days are still very much in progress, lots of guesswork, lots of feeding, little sleep.  On we go...

2 comments:

  1. Oh such beautiful eyes she has, I know how you feel with little sleep but lots of happiness as well, I still remember the baby smells even my son is older. enjoy her. take care both of you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. But you're doing it. You are, even when it doesn't feel like it. *hugs*

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from my readers so please drop me a note :)