Thursday 24 November 2011

Preparations

There are preparations under way...

Works in progress for Phoebe's birthday

It was 51 weeks and five days ago that we had that massive snow storm here in the UK.  I know because 51 weeks and five days ago I was in labour and stuck on the motorway for two hours whilst trying to make the usual ten minute trip to the hospital. 51 weeks and 5 days ago Phoebe Elizabeth arrived.

Today she is wreaking havoc by emptying out my handbag and attacking Lillia's Sylvanian Families house...I am glad she is at school or there would be hell to pay.

Phoebe feet

Lillia has chosen what Phoebe's handmade present should be, something from our old favourite bible of ridiculous toys...

Curious Creatures book

Of course I need to make two, as Lillia couldn't be without :)  A creature is slowly forming, but it is causing me some grief...it requires bias binding, I've never used it before and it's all getting rather messy.  Hopefully he will be ready by Wednesday...

Works in progress for Phoebe's birthday

It is difficult to get these things all completed with Phoebe crawling about the place investigating every nook and cranny...

Phoebe feet

...and I have still to package up my little birdies for my swap parcels, so many things to do!

Crochet birdies and jars

I have a couple of fun crochet bits nearly completed for the Big Day...

Works in progress for Phoebe's birthday

But they require the addition of an old enemy...
Pom pom maker

Yes, I need to make Evil Pom Poms...poms poms and me just don't get on, I just never seem to be able to get them right, but I am willing to give them another go with the help of my new Pom Pom maker, I shall let you know how I get on.

1 comment:

  1. Wow, how far you've come! Happy birthday, Phoebe!

    Good luck with the pompoms.

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from my readers so please drop me a note :)